Saturday, March 2, 2013

Prepping for Launch Festival #Launch2013

I've been to San Francisco many times, but have never dipped into the Silicon Valley scene during by visits.  This time though +Ben Miskie has given me a much needed push to experience the "infectious entrepreneurial energy" he has been raving about since +LAUNCH 2012.

I'm looking forward to attending the "startup launchpad that +Jason Calacanis built", meeting the cool kids, passing judgement on all the startups there ;) and hopefully establishing some long-lasting relationships in which I both contribute and receive value.

Most of all though, I am excited for a one-on-one coffee meeting with the #startup Hall of Fame entrepreneur +Steve Blank.  I've been reading his latest book, The Startup Owners Manual, and have been gaining some very valuable startup business insights.

Thanks to +Ben Miskie+Jason Calacanis, and +Steve Blank for setting up an amazing Silicon Valley visit! :)

- Graeham :)

No comments:

Post a Comment